Tyler is six soon I think the 3 of us should celebrate both birthdays together, I will get you both naked then watch you 2 lick p-ssy, then I get to make you both orgasm, next you get anal while tyler watch's then she loose's her anal virginity while you watch, couple of years and I get to c-m in your sweet tight p-ssy , remember I get both your knickers
2 comments:
Your blog looks good Ang! Your kids are so cute too!
Tyler is six soon I think the 3 of us should celebrate both birthdays together, I will get you both naked then watch you 2 lick p-ssy, then I get to make you both orgasm, next you get anal while tyler watch's then she loose's her anal virginity while you watch, couple of years and I get to c-m in your sweet tight p-ssy , remember I get both your knickers
Post a Comment