Tuesday, August 5, 2008


last but not least the siding project. We painted the garage door and them put up siding and shutters. New front door is still to come. Right now it is taking up space in our garage.

7 comments:

Suzie said...

Ang, your house is darling! Where are you living btw?

Emily said...

You guys have done a lot of work! Way to go. It looks really good!

Tyson and Denise said...

It is so fun to get to see a little bit of your house, I understand so much about having it all come together slowly but surley. Congrats!!

Jared and Erin said...

Hey Ang, your blog is fun, I now know how to get to mine. It is jaredanderinhobbs.blogspot.com.

Tricia said...

Hey, I saw a link on Suzie's blog--how the heck are you?? Your house is really cute- fun to see you and your sweet family..

Tricia (field) Wood

Becca's Blog said...

Hi Angelee...
It is always good to reconnect with old friends through the blog world...I love it.

Your blog is super cute and so is your haircut!

Lisa said...

Hey You!!!! Look how cute your house is. And that picnic table is the best idea I have ever seen. It looks so cute and yet it's still super functional. So I'm coming to Blackfoot on Friday will you be around? i want another tour. It looks so different from the last time I was there while you were at walmat.