Sunday, September 7, 2008

something funny

So the other day I asked the kids what we should eat for dinner and Saige said that we should go out. Well that did sound better than cooking pretty much anyting. but you have to know that we don't take our kids out to eat hardly ever more because they eat to much, therefore I pay to much, so we ussully go by ourselves. But we haven't done it in a long time and that will be a fun fam activity. So off to wingers we go. After sitting down and Tylar (bless her heart) can't really sit still if you paid her so she is jumping all over the place and you know how it goes. Anyway into the meal a bit Prestyn opened her mouth to say something and burped really loud. The kids of corse think that is the funniest thing ever which got us laughing a bit as well. You have to know first that Jeff and I have decided that we used to have a personality and our kids must have taken it away. Because if kids are laughing it ussully means I am going to have to clean something up. Well not fun for me so I always try to discourage laughing and things like that. ok not really but you know what i mean. So Prestyn burps which inspired my brilliant child Tylar to try something different to be funny so she is making farting sounds with her shoes on the bench to help the laughing to last a little longer. Then Siage Saige says, almost through tears she was laughing so hard, "mom and dad, you are so lucky." I said oh ya why is that Saige, "because you have such funny kids." well what choice to you have but to laugh.

4 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

That is an absolute crack up...it reminds me why I don't take my kids out to eat very much either!! You are lucky, they are very funny!!!

Suzie said...

So funny! They are funny kids when they aren't yours in situations like that!

Laurie said...

That is fantastic! I also dislike taking our kids out to eat...I am too cheap and I get so frustrated that I can hardly enjoy not cooking dinner and then most of the time I still end up cleaning it up...I think kids are great! Especially yours, I think I would have started laughing much sooner

ang said...

This is the part of grandparenthood that's great. I can laugh again at these things and Ang used to be the one that got me to lighten up by doing things that were soooo inappropriate. So I either had to kill her or laugh. Glad I decided to laugh! Now she's such a good mom and now I can laugh REALLY hard when she's going through it!