Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best Friends

Prestyn says Makenna is her best friend, she calls her her sister. How cute is that.

7 comments:

♥jada said...

Hey, Ang! It is so fun to see your family on your blog. You have beautiful girls and a very cute little boy! I am really glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch.

cimnanny said...

We all need best friends. Prestyn is so cute. I hope she does not forget me by the time I get back.

Cami said...

I know! Its been way too long. Do you have an email address? Otherwise I would take too much space on your blog. :) You'll have to update me too. Mine is camitribe@gmail.com. It'll be fun to catch up! Its been SO long!

Anonymous said...

These two are too cute together! Makenna was playing with "Prestyn" tonight. :)

Heather's Blog said...

What the heck? Where have I been all these years? Your family has grown so fast and your kids are so big. I'm sad we've lost touch! Now we can stay in touch. Love you guys,

Heather

Anonymous said...

My email adress is hal03028@byui.edu or cimbrianluisa@gmail.com

Thanks, I will see you 6 weeks. :)

Emily said...

I'm SO glad that you like your hair! I have a cute picture of you and Royal! Your hair is seriously cute and Royal is stylin!