
So we decided to make carmal to dip apples into. sounds good doesn't it. well that was the only bowl that I could find that was big enough so I thought I would give it a try even though I knew it was not microwave safe. Well lesson learned, it just got to hot. that is all there is to it.
5 comments:
Lovely! Carmel is so fun to clean up too....
Good job, i would have thought that bowl would have worked. How did the caramel taste though?
I HATE cleaning the microwave!! I love that you took a picture of it. I have a really easy carmel receipe that makes delicious carmel apples if you want it.
This picture cracks me up. Remember how I said how you make cooking look so effortless just moments before this carmel incident? Don't worry, I still think you are a great cook. I love the memory of how hard we laughed this night.
This brought back lots of memories. I was making a half sheet of jello jigglers once for Thanksgiving and we had a side by side refrigerator at the time. I put the tray of liquid jello on the top shelf (not a good idea) to set-up. When I tried to shut the door, the top of the ketchup bottle in the door hit it causing the shelf with the jello to collapse. I had red jello everywhere, on every shelf, in the crisper, under the crisper and it went under the refrigerator too. It was a long night of cleaning it up. We even found some we had missed when we bought a new fridge and had to take the old one out!
Post a Comment