A few more thankfuls. Good Freinds, Good Santas and Good Snow. I love perfect snow angels and cute pictures of my kids. Thanks Bob and Susan for being such good freinds. We always look forward to our visits with you.
Jeff giving Santa his wishlist. (it is way to long) I hope he helps us out with that. Merry Christmas.
Cute pictures and comments! Your kids are so photogenic! Thanks again for watching Makenna yesterday. It was fun to see you. Let's definitely get together in January.
4 comments:
Cute pictures and comments! Your kids are so photogenic! Thanks again for watching Makenna yesterday. It was fun to see you. Let's definitely get together in January.
I didn't know you had a blog!! -- I don't think. I love it. Your kids are so so cute! Love that you have a boy now. Miss you guys.
Heather
I love the snow angels! You look like you are having a great holiday!
Holy crap! Where'd all those kids come from? The girls a so big. And good job on the boy. I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch now.
Post a Comment