Friday, January 16, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


We got a Wii for christmas. We have had so much fun with it. The best part is it is perfect for all ages. We were lucky enough to have grandma and grandpa Hall join us for breakfast on New Years Day. We entertained them for a couple of hours on the bowling. they got to be quite the bowlers.


5 comments:

FiveFrys said...

LUCKY!!! I want a Wii so bad. A bew of our friends have one and they are so much fun. You should try the boxing. It really wears you out and you discover all kinds of muscles you didn't even know you had when you wake up the next morning!

Laurie said...

Looks like so much fun! we stayed at our friends and they had a wii and I found out how much I SUCK at everything!!!! the 6year olds were kicking my butt. It rocked! Have fun!

Tricia said...

I don't even know how to play REAL tennis, let alone try to figure out how to work the wii, AND play tennis.. Looks like fun!

FiveFrys said...

I think you should stop playing your Wii and blog, it's been 4 weeks!!!

Heather's Blog said...

Glad to see you are updating your blog....one day I'll get around to mine. That Wii looks like fun. I don't think I'd get my boys off of it (any of them).