How great shall be your joy


How great it was this morning to watch my girls take the initiative of getting up and off to church by themselves. I was sick and Jeff was lazy or something like that you know. Grandma got up and got ready and invited them to go with her and they all declined. Shortly after that Prestyn came up to me and asked me if she could go to her sunbeam class. I told her that was fine she needed to go get dressed. Tylar was right behind her, asking mom will you do my hair. So I helped them get ready and they said Saige still wasn't feeling well enough so just the two of them were going. They left hand in hand and not long after that Saige came upstairs all dressed and needed some help with her hair. She said that she changed her mind. They all went to church and walked home together after wards. What a great thing it is when you try to teach your children something that is dear to your heart and then they show you that it is sinking in somehow. What great kids I have.
5 comments:
So cute. Wish mine liked their classes enough not to get kicked out of sunbeams for the day! I hope this trend does not continue for us and she turns out more like Prestyn!
we are so bad. there have been many times that we take our kids to church and leave them there....like when I was on bedrest. Oh well, they love it and ask every day if they can go! You're such a great mom....loved that picnic....I need to do that too!
Way to go girls!
I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up! It was great to see you a few Sundays ago when you visited our ward! You have such a cute family. I'm glad I found your blog.
Precious.
Post a Comment