

Yes that would be me jumping on the trampoline, I am not as brave as I used to be. I was scared to death I was going to fly into the neighbors yard. We had a fun easter egg hunt at Clarissa's. Grandma Hall started that tradition for us many years ago and it has carried into the great grand kids. She always gets them some special treat. We are so lucky to have such a fun great grandma. Thanks for all you do grandma, we love you.
3 comments:
Wow. I am impressed with your trampoline skills!! :-)
Angelee - thanks for finding us! I'm glad we can keep up on each other this way. Life looks wonderful for you guys. Next time you are in Utah, give us a call!
Say what? You came to Utah and didn't see me? Kidding. I know how hectic it is to travel. You little boy is a little looker. Your kids are very cute -- can't believe how many you have - and how old Sage is. She doesn't even look the same. Our kids are 9 now!! Crazy.
Post a Comment