
So this is my new bed. I love it because it has the drawers underneath it. For those of you that have seen how large my bedroom is know that there is no room for a dresser, so now I can get rid of my dresser and be able to get into my closet. How wonderful it is to learn to enjoy the finer things in life, like a little extra space. That is nothing that comes to me easy. Anyway I need to know what you think of the headboard. Yes it is an old door, that I refinished. Do you like it or is it STUPID, (for lack of better words). Next what do I do with the curtians. I need a little guidence here.
5 comments:
It looks great! Good job refinishing it! What is wrong with your curtains?
I like the headboard, but I have no idea on the curtains. Sorry! Post a picture of the finished project.
I'm no guru on this stuff, but I think the door is pretty cool. Never seen anything like it before, but I like it.
I like the door. Do something pottery barn style with the curtains. It will look really great! Happy decorating:)
I was totally going to do the old door thing for my headboard as well! I am just lazy and haven't done it yet.....you are inspiring me here! :)
Post a Comment