



We went to lava hot spings this last weekend. We had so much fun. Everybody came and we swam and jumped off the tower and went down slides and floated the river. We spent the whole weekend with cousins, siblings and parents. We are so lucky to have Jeff's family so close to us and to be able to build those relationships with them. We love you guys and we had a great time and can't wait until next year.
2 comments:
Just playing catch-up with everyone! You guys have been super busy! :) Love all the fun pictures....You're family is sersiouly so adorable! :) Also, let me know when and where you want your family photos so I can pencil you in. I am already getting a few....I will be running a family special too, $50 for up to 6 people...so I'll just put it on your tab! :) Thanks for letting me take pics of you guys....it's always so fun to photograph beautiful people! :)
It looks like you guys have been having fun. Now that we are home from all of our camping, we need to get together!
Post a Comment