Thursday, April 15, 2010

little man


look at this little man. Let me tell you, he turned a few heads in church. He kept grabbing his tie and saying "look sharp, dad." His first suit and he wouldn't take it off until bed, not the shoes or jacket or tie. It all stayed on ALL day long. Hopefully in 10 years he still feels like such a stud when he looks so good. How fun it is for all of us to have a little man in the house.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my heck, he is so adorable or "sharp" in that little suit. That makes me want a boy. I love it!

P.S. Welcome back to the blogging world. :)

Jenni said...

Oh yes he did look like a little STUD! I will get your pics to you soon....I promise! :) Sorry it is taking so long....5 kids by myself + rio is kicking my butt!

Suzie said...

What a cutie! Too bad I'm not single.... well that & like 3 so he might be interested in me!