Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is what I did all last week. 3 of my 4 kids were sick and this is all I accomplished. I am so lucky that I can stay home to be there for these times.
How cute is that, walking stick and all. We went a little 1 mile hike. Royal walked the whole way.

We went to Island park last weekend to get away. Here are the kids looking at the fish under the bridge.
Royal trying to be so brave at the dentist. His first visit, not really under the best circumstances.
This is the latest tragedy. Royal fell and his top teeth and lip on the edge of the fire place. He shoved them up into his gums. They will be fine in the long run, but for now I think they are both turning gray from killing the roots. So sad, but this pic is funny because he woke up the next morning so swollen that a pic doesn't even do justice. He seriously looked like Cindy Lou Hoo's little brother. It was soo funny.

look at this sweet little boy, I am doing all I can to hang onto this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Did you guys have so much fun in Island Park. I wish so much we could have gone, but Travis had the stupid lock-in. (Sorry I didn't call you to confirm this, I am sure you figured it out.) We did spring cleaning instead- not as much fun. :(

Poor little Royal! I bet that hurt so bad. He looks so swollen in the picture. I hope his mouth is okay now.

Are you getting excited for summer? Let's go swimming sometime in the first few weeks of June!