Monday, April 4, 2011

San Diego temple. It was so pretty. We were very glad we took the time to stop and walk around it. We are so blessed to have access to so many beutiful temples.

A beutiful day at the beach.



Whale Watching






yep all these were before the boat started moving. I was way to busy holding my stomach down while looking into the horizon to take anymore pics. we did see a few short finned whales whales but not sure it was worth it. Actually it was, I am glad i went and i am glad its over, and now I can check it off my bucket list.
Here we are at Disneyland. What a great day.
We got to meet up with my cousin Brett and his family. We really don't get to see them often so that was really fun. What cute little girls they have.

yep warm enought to swim. maybe the people that lived there didnt think so but coming from 30degree idaho 65 felt like swimming weather

No comments: