Your blog is looking AWESOME!! Floating down the river looked so fun. I jumped off the platform last time I was there, but I don't know about next time. It took my stomach away just looking at these pictures!
I was blog stalking and found you. I am so happy you have a blog too. If you are interested our blog is at tysonanddenise.blogspot.com, I am glad for a good way to keep in touch.
Wow, you are all so brave! I have never done anything like that before, not that I haven't wanted too, but I've just never taken the opportunity. Anyway, I found you through Denise's blog and I am so glad that I did. email me if you want to check out my blog.
3 comments:
Your blog is looking AWESOME!! Floating down the river looked so fun. I jumped off the platform last time I was there, but I don't know about next time. It took my stomach away just looking at these pictures!
I was blog stalking and found you. I am so happy you have a blog too. If you are interested our blog is at tysonanddenise.blogspot.com, I am glad for a good way to keep in touch.
Wow, you are all so brave! I have never done anything like that before, not that I haven't wanted too, but I've just never taken the opportunity. Anyway, I found you through Denise's blog and I am so glad that I did. email me if you want to check out my blog.
Post a Comment