This is our hand me down picnic table. When my mom gave it to me it had wobbly legs that had been tighted down at least a dozen times, an uneven top (you know the ones that you set your glass down on and it tips over) like I need one more reason to have spilt milk at dinner. So we refurbished it. Sometimes I am not sure why we didn't just buy or build a new one, because we replaced all of the legs, them put a new flat surface on the top, and them a new bigger flat surface on the benches, and then put cushions and cute fabic covered with plastic on the benches. Now all that I have to do is WIPE and its clean, then we added the table cloth. We think it turned out pretty cute for an amateur.Tuesday, August 5, 2008
projects in progress
This is our hand me down picnic table. When my mom gave it to me it had wobbly legs that had been tighted down at least a dozen times, an uneven top (you know the ones that you set your glass down on and it tips over) like I need one more reason to have spilt milk at dinner. So we refurbished it. Sometimes I am not sure why we didn't just buy or build a new one, because we replaced all of the legs, them put a new flat surface on the top, and them a new bigger flat surface on the benches, and then put cushions and cute fabic covered with plastic on the benches. Now all that I have to do is WIPE and its clean, then we added the table cloth. We think it turned out pretty cute for an amateur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment