

Isn't this what the little people are good for. The girls now have the choice to earn some extra money by mowing the lawn. Tylar mows the front and Saige mows the back. Saige is actually pretty good at it. Tylar on the other hand is working on going in a striaght line. but the point is not how the lawn looks in the end its the experiance, right. I am so lucky to have such hard workers around to help me do all of my jobs.
3 comments:
Just the other day I was mowing the lawn thinking how happy I would be when the boys are big enough to do it themselves!
I love mowing the lawn. I can't wait until I have my own, but then I'm sure I wont want to do it anymore...yippee for hard working kids!
Ang remember when we had that old push lawn mower that lost its self pushing? Coulson and I would be almost laying on the ground trying to get it to go. This reminds me of that. I liked it for a little while until i got tired. :) go Tylar.
Post a Comment