Royal always wants to be held or at least up where he can see, but this is becoming a problem as you can see. He saw something good and went for it. He thinks rice krispies are the way to go.
Royal makes me laugh so hard. He eats so fast and so much. He doesn't seem to be able to get it his mouth fast enough. I like rice krispies too. He is so proud of himself for getting places. I can't get over how different he looks from when he was born. He is all blonde. :)
1 comment:
Royal makes me laugh so hard. He eats so fast and so much. He doesn't seem to be able to get it his mouth fast enough. I like rice krispies too. He is so proud of himself for getting places. I can't get over how different he looks from when he was born. He is all blonde. :)
Post a Comment