Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FOOTBALL



For those of you that are interested keep reading. For those that don't give hoot about high school football. STOP NOW!!!
Jeff is no longer at Firth High he is now head football coach of Snake River High School. This is his old stomping ground so I think that has been interesting for him. But he is now trying ot lead a new team to the state championship. I don't know if it matter how long you coach somthing you have the same goal each year and you work just as hard as you did the year before. Jeff loves football and I am even started to like football. But we can't wait for football season to be over. Ok that is just me but Jeff does have mixed feelings on the matter. He can't wait to be able to breath easy, but it is so much fun that you hate to see it end. HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 1ST GAME I will spare you the details, partly because if you know anything about me its because I don't know them, and their boring anyway. but we won. I don't even know what the score was. I think my A.D.D. disability really comes out when you put a whole stadium of people to look at 4 kids of my own to take my attention and then an anouncer talking in my ear. and don't forget the cheerleaders off on the side making lots of noise. sometimes it is more that I can do to focus on the game. But anyway they won which was good but Jeff was disappointed he felt they could have played better. So he is working hard this week to see how well they can do in Star Valley Wy.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

That is so funny!! I watched 'Remember the Titans' last night at mutual--it made me almost like football. I hope he has a good season

Anonymous said...

I miss going to the games with you guys. I never paid attention to the game just the kids anyway. You did better than me of knowing what is going on.