Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kindergarten




Tylar started kindergarten yesterday. unlike Saige she told me she wanted to ride the but I said no way. You can ride it home but I will take you to school on the first day forever. After a little coaxing she was ok with that. But I was a little nervous for her because here they have a kindergarten center where all the kindergarten kids in Blackfoot go. then after school they all get on thier own busses and are shipped home or to other schools to get on another bus. Tylar goes to the grade school and then has to walk home with Saige. I was afraid that was alot to remember but she did great and make it home with her walking buddies. She is gonna love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is she scared of anything? She just doesn't that fear that you and I had. But she has had that since she a baby, jumping off of things of any heights expecting someone to catch her. :) Kindergarten is the best, I want to teach it I think. But my second grade class is a lot of fun too.