
Nothing like changing things up for a night. Saige made this very creative hammock for her to sleep in. What I didn't know was that she was actually going to sleep in it or that it would hold all night for her. But it is and she said that she slept great. (She doesn't have a black eye, it is paint from the football game.)
6 comments:
Man, that girl is creative! I totally thought you were going to be posting some story about how she got a black eye!
Saige sure has her own personality doesn't she. She is so creative sometimes.
I love that hammock, what a smart girl!! If I tryed to make a hammock I am certain it wouldn't hold me all night....question, is she still sleeping in it?!!
Man! Why didn't we think of that? I'm so jealous!Do you think she could make me one?
Hey, I even checked out the hammock personally, not lying in it, but pulling on it and it held. Not sure how she engineered such a quality product but it even held Tylar & Prestyn the next night but got a little wet when the pullup leaked so it had to come down for a wash. What talented grandchildren I have! Grandma Eulalie
Post a Comment