Tuesday, September 16, 2008




Here it is. I got a wild hair and just did it. I also finished my curtians to day and am glad to have that off of my back. so tell me what you think. The real thing that you think not just the polite thing. Now I just need to get my new door hung and we are another step farther.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It really transformed the room. I can't believe how great it looks. The light curtains really stand out and look great. Good work, I totally approve.

Mark, Toby, Jayden, Jaxson, and Jonas Maxwell said...

I love this room!! I love the wall color and the curtains look great...you have a talent for decorating Angelee.

Having a Ball said...

You've been tagged. love the place by the way, looks nice.

Emily said...

Looks awesome. Way to "just do it"! Is it the whole room or just one wall?

cimnanny said...

The Brown wall and curtains go really well together. They also set off the room a little so it is not so beige. The curtains really lighten the room up too. See you are more talented than you thought. :)

Suzie said...

I think it looks great! Should I ever have a house of my own, I will hire you!

Brian and Emily said...

Your house looks great Ang...good for you! I still remember when you helped me sew those curtains for my kids room, you do have a talent in creating! Thanks for commenting on my blog, it will be fun to keep in touch this way. Only one suggestion...more pictures of your house!!!

Anonymous said...

Ang, I really like the room. The curtain really sets off the color. I've gotta come see your house because I know that now it looks TOTALLY DIFFERENT than when I saw it the day you moved in. Great Job, not only can you organzie kitchen cabinets, but you can decorate too.

Laurie said...

Looks great! I love the colors...very warm and roomy.