Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been tagged

#1 I really am starting to like football (believe it or not)
#2 I really don't like to cook. But I really do like the delivery guy. (I never thought I would say that)
#3 Jeff truly does love his family more than football.
#4 I love to pack my bags and go somewhere, almost anywhere that is different from what I look at everyday. I vow to never spend another summer like I did this one. fixing up a house and broke. Yes it is beutiful now but you still gotta have a reason to just get out.
#5 I love having 4 kids, crazy as that sounds even to me sometimes, I would have it no other way.
#6 I love Halloween. I love dressing up and having somewhere to go. I love CANDY. I love having themed costumes. I love it being a different kind of day. How EXCITING!! I am going on 6 years and a different theme every year.

Here's how you play: tag 6 people by leaving a comment on their blog for them, write 6 really unspectacular things about yourself, and pass it on.

1 comment:

cimnanny said...

Hey I am not attaching myself to one guy. I see him maybe once a week at a ward activity. He went above and beyond for my birthday, so I have a lot of pictures of that. So I will try to take pictures of other people, but I do hang out with just my two roommates so they will be boring. Also no boys want to hang out with me. :) nice spectacular things.