



Clarissa and Jeff were the Queen Bee and the Hive, Trennen a ninja turtle, and Dylan a ladybug, and Mcraigh a tired little bat.
We were the Wizard of Oz gang. I was Glinda the good witch, Jeff the scarecrow, Saige Dorthy, Tylar the wicked witch of the West, Prestyn the Tin Man, and Royal the cowardly lion. We had a big night filled with lots of fun, and definitly wore the kids out. We went to Poc to visit some dear friends who we always look forward to visiting with. Thanks Bob and Susan for helping make it a great night. We love you both.

We were the Wizard of Oz gang. I was Glinda the good witch, Jeff the scarecrow, Saige Dorthy, Tylar the wicked witch of the West, Prestyn the Tin Man, and Royal the cowardly lion. We had a big night filled with lots of fun, and definitly wore the kids out. We went to Poc to visit some dear friends who we always look forward to visiting with. Thanks Bob and Susan for helping make it a great night. We love you both.
7 comments:
What great costumes! I love it!
What a cute idea to do a theme for costumes as a family! I liked it.
Your costumes are all amazing as usual. How creative and fun!
I love your halloween costumes every year. I look forward to seeing what wonderful theme you have come up with yet again. You guys look great!!
I love the way the costumes all turned out. You all looked great together. Good work. :) You are such a creative person. And tell Tylar a late Happy Birthday from us.
Oh I love haloween, thanks for helping make it so fun. Your kids costumes turned out really cute. Rissy's too. :)
We love having you come every year. The kids are so cute! We are lucky to have your family as friends.
Post a Comment