Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tylar




It makes for a crazy couple of days having Tylars birthday the day after Halloween but we always seem to pull it off and have a great time. She chose Spongebob for her theme this year and had a few of her new friends over and we played games and acted silly. Happy birthday Tylar, we love you so much.


4 comments:

Suzie said...

Your kids are sooo adorable. They luck out & have your great skin coloring!

♥jada said...

Hey Ang! Your kids are so cute. I agree with suzie. . .beautiful skin. Anyways, we just made our blog private. Email me so I can send you an invitation. jada.fragrancefan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want to go to her next one okay! She is getting so big, she is so independent, I think that is great. Tell her happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

lets get you into bed to celebrate your birthday, lick that p-ssy I love to orgasm, keeping your knickers to smell your p-ssy daily