Emily, help we have no idea what we are doing.I know it doesn't look that bad but it is alot shorter than I was hoping. I knew we needed to learn how to cut it because I didn't want to pay everytime he needed it cut so we decided practise makes perfect. I do realize that cutting a little boys hair should not be rocket science, but I have never done it so I didn't really even know where to start.
4 comments:
It doesn't look bad from the picture. I think he looks cute. But, the good news is that hair grows. :) Speaking of which, your hair looks a lot shorter. From what I can see, it looks adorable. How are you? I will call you this week- we need to pick a date to go to Bob and Susan's for our annual Santa visit. How was Thanksgiving at your house?
AAAHhh! How did you dare do that without me? No, it really looks good. It looks like Jeff knows what he was doing! Did you like the pictures?
Don't worry. We also just recently bought clippers to save some cash on haircuts and Gavin's hair ended up sooo short, but it grew back thank goodness. Keep up the good work!
We did the same thing with Isaac. it was not what we intended but eventually I get around to cutting the boys' hair but I hate it and so I typically call Emily or let it get super shaggy. Good luck! Besides...he is so stinking cute it really doesn't matter what his hair is up to.
Post a Comment