
So I planned it all out. I would get up in time to make a
green breakfast. We had green waffles and green eggs.The girls come upstairs and ask "mom why are we have green waffles" and I say "because it's St. Patricks Day and we are celebrating." It is at this point that I informed that we still have a week. I told them the might as well enjoy it because it might be the only St. Patricks Day we have at our house. So I took Saige to school and wished her a happy green day before she got out of the car, and she laughed and said thanks mom. This has been the case for me to continually be at least a week ahead of myself. I think it because I see that hope that shines at the end of the winter tunnel and i just can't wait.

9 comments:
Welome back! You crack me up. A week early? Why not, I guess. We do a green breakfast for dinner on St. Patrick's Day. Your breakfast looks great. Poor Royal- that knot looks painful. He seems like tough little guy.
I really love that you are a week ahead...I am usually a few days behind
I forget until that morning that is St. Patties Day and start turning everything green.
Glad to have you back
HI! Welcome back, I've missed you! It's good to have you back in the blogging world! I love having fun weird breakfast like that. I do it for other holidays to, it's fun!
That is SO fun! I love it!
Okay, so why do you try to confuse me so?! St. Patrick's Day is next week. :)
You are such a great Mom!! I really don't think to turn my kids breakfast green on St patty's day, but its a great idea and sounds like a ton of fun.
What a fun mom you are! Can you come make those for my kids?
Too funny! Great work, tell them you wanted them to be prepared for the big day!
Okay, I am such a dork! I think you told me you had a blog but for some reason I never realized it until I saw your address on my photog....and I was excited! I love finding others blogs! :) Now I will be a faithful reader!!! We did a green breakfast for dinner lastnight because I was too lazy to get up in time to make it in the morning! :)
Post a Comment