Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Walking


For all of you that have been wondering if the Dalley's fell off the edge of the earth this winter I am here to report that we almost did but we are back. I have been feeling a little or mayby a lot of the winter blues, I have thought about blogging alot of different times but nothing really seems interesting enough. But the sun has returned,( at least a couple of times per week) and that is all I need to feel a little spark of hope that this to shall end.
Royal did finally decide to walk. He took off at 14 1/2 months old. Now at 15 he really thinks he's got it down. But you know with walking comes that bumps and the bruises. The poor kid will be lucky to make it without any longterm effects. As you can see in the pic above he has a good knot right square in the middle of his forehead. That isn't so much from the walking as much as being the baby of 4, and having a slight stubborn streak. Prestyn was giving him a hug and that wasn't what he had in mind so he was trying to get away when she let go and he slammed into the corner of an open door. OUCH. But he loves his Tonka hat and truck, and football. How cute is that.
























1 comment:

Mark, Toby, Jayden, Jaxson, and Jonas Maxwell said...

That is one cute little boy you've got there!! I am glad that he is walking and having fun, thats what boys do. The bumbs and bruises add character, at least thats what I say every time Jaxson falls and gets one. Hope all is well with you!!