I love having the girls go to school together. They have thier own little buddy system. They have been riding their bikes and that is so fun for all of us. They are really liking their classes and teachers. Saige is really excited about Idaho History and Tylar is really excited about everything, but mostly the desks. She has always had tables before.
3 comments:
Ang...the girls have grown up SO much! We will be back in Pocatello for good in the next couple of months. Maybe we can get together and catch up!
how fun that they ride their bikes together! Cameren just walks but really wants to ride his bike. I don't think he is quite responsible enough yet though. :) Summer went by so fast this year!
I can't believe how grown up your girls are! I remember when Saige was a little bambino and we were packing her with us to Reed's Gym to work out!
Post a Comment