Friday, September 4, 2009

family pictures

This is a sneak peek at the family pics we just got taken. How fun it is to keep adding feet to the family picture.

7 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Angelee, those pictures are really cute!! Royal's hair is getting really blonde. I bet he is such a daddy's boy!!! You are a photogenic bunch!!!

Emily said...

SOOOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I love all of the pictures! I love the idea of wearing bright colors. I might have to consider having her do our pictures.

Misty said...

Thanks for you sweet comment Angelee! I just hope you don't see the rest of my house...it's not decorated at all! :) By the way your family pics are so fun! Jenn did a great job, they are cute!

Lisa said...

so I just saw your pictures on my friend's blog...what a small world. how do you know her?? She did such a good job. Looks like you took them at the park by my house.

Laurie said...

Looks like you guys had some fun taking these, I love the bright colors with the really green grass.

Sarah Smyth said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love them. Your kids look so cute! It's great to see how you are doing.