
So the girls got these giant jawbreakers trick or treating, and the best part is they are on a stick. They were such a hit, we had them for breakfast lunch and dinner for the whole week. Thanks Bob and Susan we loved them. It really was the best part.

Prestyn got her bill stuck in the car door. Ouch

Old McDonald had a farm eieiOOOO, on his farm he had a cow and pig and cat and duck and dog.

This year we were Old McDonald had a farm. We had a fun Halloween. Saige and Tylar thought their cosutmes could have been better. They said they felt dumb at school so I told them I would try to be more creative next year.


Some of Royal's favorites right now are shoes, anyone's any size will do. He loves to wear shoes around. He loves grapes. It has to be the best thing you could eat. I think he even likes grapes better than candy sometimes. Then there is FOOTBALL. He loves to watch football. I really am fit to be tied. What am I going to do with 2 of them that I have to pull off the couch.
2 comments:
I love all the picture updates! We will have to get the kiddos together soon. We are moving back Dec. 18th to Pocatello.
I laughed so hard at the duck bill picture! How cute! I'm glad you updated your blog. I'm making a new rule, you have to update atleast once a month, if not more!! ; )
Post a Comment