


So we took a last min trip to Lewiston Idaho. Grandma's brother lives there and was in poor health so we jumped in the car and took them up there. No kids, just the 6 of us. It was a loooong drive for a 3 day trip, but we had so much fun. We went to a park that was all lit up with Christmas lights and found out that grandma and grandpa really do still love each other. How cute is that. I swear this is a once in a life time pose and I am so lucky that I was there to catch it.
4 comments:
Yay for updating your blog! I love all of the pictures, especially the ice fishing (even though I still don't get the whole ice-fishing thing-brrr). And I LOVE the picture of your grandparents!
P.S. Who took that adorable family picture with Santa? ;)
I'm glad you took a trip without kids. I've never known you to do that...but then again I haven't been near you in a lot of years. Cute pictures.
What a sweet picture! I'm glad you caught it too. I miss your grandparents, I haven't seen them forever.
usually I'd be totally grossed out, because I'm not a fan of kissing pictures...but this one is priceless! Just soooooo sweet!
Post a Comment