

I went in to get Royal on Sunday and he was standing in bed. He is so proud of himself and I can't really believe it. He is not even crawling yet. He does army crawl very well but has not figured out how to move once he is on his hands and knees. So I wasn't expecting to see him stand. To watch my kids hit these milestones it always a little bitter sweet. I love when my kids can move around because they are so much more content and fun. but on the other hand I have watched my older ones and seen how quickly they go from this to 3rd grade. But here we still are with baby # 4 learning to crawl with walking just around the corner. The other picture is when he pulled himself up the porch step ready to climb on into the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment