Oh how does your garden grow
With silver bells and caco shells and pretty maids all in a row. Thats how my garden grows. We have gotten some zucinhi and bean, brocilli, lettuce, basil, italian parsley, a few tomatoes and potatoes and 1 cucumber. We made tomatoe sandwiches for lunch to day on homemade bread with a fresh cucumber. I love this time of year. it is so rewarding and yummy too. Royal is getting teeth so we can't just him anything to play with anymore. I gave him bean, and the next thing I knew he had half of it gone.
2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable! I love that you are getting all the wonderful things a garden grows. Yummy, yummy delicious food! ps. I didn't camp out with the ward...but I don't really mind. We had fun at the breakfast. It would have been more fun if you were there.
It is so funny to watch him figure things out. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment