Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3rd grade







we all started a little later than you so we are just getting back into the groove. Here is Saige' s 1st day of 3rd grade. I don't really know why but she was scared to death. She cried all morning and then told me that I was going to have to take her on the first day until she said otherwise. After a blessing and me walking her all of the way to her class room she seemed to be a little better. Much to my relief she jumped out of the van and ran in the morning. that was my sign that it must not be that bad. This is everyone in the van on their pjs just wanting to take part in the fun filled event of taking Saige to school.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

You have such darling kids! I really can't believe that you have a 3rd grader though!

Anonymous said...

I was never excited to go back to school. I was so nervous about the other kids liking me and if would find my way around. Mom took me to class too. Ha Ha

Mark, Toby, Jayden, Jaxson, and Jonas Maxwell said...

Jayden was really nervous about the 1st day too...must be something about the third grade!! I'm glad that her day got better.