Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The end

Jeff and Royal enjoying the moment watching a football game. (I know that is surprising that we watch football around here). I realize that I stopped blogging about football. It was because we have had better years so I was running out of things to say. We did make it to the playoffs and played our 1st game against Salmon on Saterday. Though we played a good game we ended out football season. This time of year always has alot of mixed emotions at our house. For Jeff it is a challenge because you are glad your done with all of the stress but you always want to be still playing. For me, as much as I miss having Jeff around all season I now have to adjust my life because he is home and that takes just as much adjusting to for me as the beginning of the season. But all is well, Jeff did great and will do even better next year. We are all so proud of him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Jeff's G's hanging out the bottom of his shorts. I can't wait to see all of you.

Laurie said...

I understand. Well, sort of. When Bryce worked swing shift I was used to doing my own thing at night. I had a perfect routine and the kids knew I was in charge then when Bryce started days and is home in the evenings it threw me for a loop...Any change is tough at first right? It was interesting for sure!